Sunday 8 June 2008

Nine meals from anarchy - how Britain is facing a very real food crisis | Mail Online


This is a well written and interesting article on a subject that truly effects us all.

I remember, a few years ago this is, prior to the GM Food debacle,when Monsanto closed it's natural seed bank in Cornwall, and shipped it all back to the USA.

Mm mm....I thought to myself as I read that small article, feeling somewhat uneasy about it but not quite sure why, until I came to believed that they were taking it away to make us more dependant on them for our food production.

Given that most of the 'Elites' have an agenda which includes the reduction of the world's population to a billion, (is that a UK billion or a US billion?) it all seems to be panning out just as they wanted it.

Nine meals from anarchy - how Britain is facing a very real food crisis | Mail Online

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: