Friday 21 November 2008

How to Blog, and How to Get Traffic.

How to Blog is a really great site for the novice blogger with easy to comprehend tips on how we as bloggers can maximise of chances of increasing our visitors.

These tips are laid out in a simple, but progressive and logical format, without the veil of jargon which surrounds most aspects of computing, and with an air of positive optimism without the hype.

The latest post is covering the subject of increasing your blogs RSS Subscribers which I must admit, is one area that I have been patchy in my own approach, so I will be applying these methods myself!

(From the Masters of SEO blog entry)

How to Blog

16 Ways to Increase your RSS Subscribers

Increasing your RSS Subscribers is one of the most important things that a blogger needs to do. Not only is it a way to sell more ads, it also is a big statement about your blog. Typically your RSS subscribers, are frequent visitors, and so the more you have, the more traffic you have coming to your site. However, getting RSS subscribers sounds a lot harder then it actually is. People are surprisingly willing to subscribe, if you go about it the right way. I’ve compiled a list of strategies that I use, and I would highly recommend for you as well.





How to Blog, and How to Get Traffic.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recommendation to "How to Blog," it seems like they have some good info there, I'll have to look it over.

RSS subscriptions are a big part of blogging and I've been working on building it up recently, thanks again.

- Evan

Pablothehat said...

Thanks for dropping by and your comments! I had a look at your stuff..very nice and tidy! Lovely shot of that dragonfly!