Thursday 27 November 2008

Netvibes v iGoogle v Pageflakes

Over the past couple of days I have embarked on trying to not only get to grips with several new applications which I have installed, but also with Twitter and it's many tools.
I decided to do a few searches on some of my pet subjects, and one in particular, Netvibes, provided some interesting responses.
Opinion was mainly divided into three camps. The Netvibes Camp, staffed mainly by staunch, long term advocates of Netvibes.
There are also some new adoptees from the iGoogle Camp, who have not liked the recent changes which have happened, and a similar tale from those who have just left Pageflakes over the advertising debacle.


Mind you, there a a lot of iGoogle and Pageflakes fans out there who don't like Netvibes at all! And a few ex-Netvibes users who didn't like the changes when Netvibes released 'Ginger'!

I personally like and favour Netvibes, but that doesn't mean that I automatically discount the others as I have included them in my Netvibes universe under their own tabs.





Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

STuFF said...

netvibes just roxx ;)

Pablothehat said...

indeed it does!