Friday 28 November 2008

So how do you Twitter? Ah! well Yoono....

I started using Yoono, a Firefox extension about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I am gradually finding that it is an excellent vehicle to communicate across many IM and social networking platforms.


It integrates well with Firefox and runs as you can see, as a left hand side bar, (no option to switch to the right as yet).

One of the more potentially exciting features is the ability to post directly to your blog.
I say potentially because I haven't actually been successful in doing this.
Yoono appears to have sent the posting, but when I have checked the actual blog, it is nowhere to be seen.




So if anyone has any ideas on how I can solve this, please leave a comment!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Reivax said...

Well this is weird because I always post to my blog from Yoono...
http://encoreunbloginutile.blogspot.com/

Could it be due to the dash in your blog name ? I'll investigate...

Pablothehat said...

Thanks that is most kind of you.