Monday 26 January 2009

Sky And The BBC Decline To Show Advert For Humanitarian Aid Appeal In Gaza | UK News | Sky News

Sky And The BBC Decline To Show Advert For Humanitarian Aid Appeal In Gaza | UK News | Sky News

So glad I don't have Sky TV, in fact every time they have rung to try and persuade me to take their crappy services I have told them so, and this final position has confirmed every suspicion I have held about this organisation.
The BBC? Well, as a STATE broadcaster, backed by legislation to secure their position and funding, I didn't expect anything else, regardless of the public condemnation of their stance by some of this governments MP's.





Sky And The BBC Decline To Show Advert For Humanitarian Aid Appeal In Gaza | UK News | Sky News

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: