Monday 22 October 2007

The Ancient Mesopotamian gods - Ancient History - Helium - by Pablothehat

One of the original reasons I decided to start a blog was to showcase some of my other writings and articles which I have on the net. Some of these articles are not what I would call Blog material, well, at least not this blog.

This blog as it's Mission Statement makes clear that one of it's intended purposes is to be a portal to other sites, and some contain more of my own work.

The Helium site is one of them.

On here are some of my more academic works, a few reviews of software and TV shows, some social commentary and an odd assortment of writings. So, please, feel free to explore.


The Ancient Mesopotamian gods - Ancient History - Helium - by Pablothehat

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly have a knack for writing! Great job!

Emmy said...

I always enjoy visiting your blog and checking out your great posts. :)