Sunday 28 October 2007

Word Strumpet

If you are looking for quality advice on how to improve as a writer and online author, you could spend a lot of time searching to find a better site than this.

It is nicely laid out and accessible, written with a naturally flowing, friendly sense of humour, the subject is explored on an open and refreshingly clear way, and you find that you are not being overwhelmed by lots of technical language or attempts to be converted into some freakish writing cult type of thing.

Charlotte Rains Dixon, MFA is a free-lance writer, novelist, copy writer and creative writing teacher.



Word Strumpet

Sphere: Related Content

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said it before,I'll say it again.You sure get around!

Charlotte Rains Dixon said...

Hey, Thanks for the great review! I really appreciate it coming from a wonderful blogger like you.

Divinyl said...

I have bookmarked it to have a more thorough gander at later on...looks good!

Pablothehat said...

Your welcome Charlotte...

Pablothehat said...

I am a getting around type of guy...when I get around to it....

Pablothehat said...

HI Di...yes it is a good looking site and I think that Charlotte is doing a great job there and I hope to learn a lot more, if I can stop myself from doing too much!! LOL.

I am a lover of children's literature said...

Yes, I agree with you 100%. I love Charlotte and her Wordstrumpet blog so much that I, like you, featured her in my 'Blog-4-the-Day' on my own little practice blog this very day.

Wordstrumpet is a God send for people like myself and so many others. Her writing style, as you pointed out, is humorous and unpretentious. She makes you, the reader, feel like your apart of her own family... a nice feeling indeed!

Also, your blog, I must point out, is also a great site. I'm sure to be coming back to it often too.

Don