Monday 1 October 2007

Telephone Research

My other hat (LOL) is one of a researcher. I am in the somewhat enviable position of being able to spend my days lounging by the pool, sipping margaritas and lesiurely being able to switched between my vast Internet empire and telephoning people to asks them strange and revealing questions about such topics as the parents perceptions of provision of music and movement classes for preschool children, to what financial advisers believe to be the up and coming trends in the financial world. Or even dare to ask the question are plumbers anymore happier in their roles than beauticians.

Well, its a life ..now where did I put that drink?

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plumbers are by far happier than beauticians because they get to show their asses everyday.

Pablothehat said...

I know of a beautician that does the same, but that is a whole different story.