Monday 22 October 2007

Ceci n'est pas un blog: “In her kiss I taste the revolution!”: The impact of Riot Grrrl on Gossip and music today

If, like me, you believe that you have been shaped into the person looking at you in the mirror each morning not only by those life changing moments which happen to us, but also by the musical soundtracks which seem to accompany them, you will love this blog.

As music review writers go, Divinyl can certainly can punch above her weight, (and believe me, I was reading the NME when it was a broadsheet and bought the first issue of Q Mag!)
(This is an Adult orientated site.)



Ceci n'est pas un blog: “In her kiss I taste the revolution!”: The impact of Riot Grrrl on Gossip and music today

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Divinyl said...

Wow...thanks Pablo :o) This is so kind of you. It's wonderful to know people are reading...and even better that you're enjoying it! x

Pablothehat said...

Not a problem, I do like your writing style and that is what this blog is all about..I find stuff I like, be it content, layout, readablity, usefulness, or literary interest and I blog it. That includes my own scribblings either here or on my other outlets like Helium or Ciao.
Pablo