Wednesday 30 January 2008

Big Brother tapping our phones and emails 1,000 times a day | the Daily Mail

I don't know what all the fuss is about?
I mean we all know that our data and information is safe in these official hands, not likely to be lost, sold or stolen, so why should I mind if they know my opinions, beliefs, sexual preferences and relationship or financial problems?
All of these measures are what my grandfather gave his life for during WW2 aren't they?
There he was, off fighting the fascist dictatorship of Hitler, to help built a free, fairer, and more caring future for those who would rapidly forget the sacrifice that he, and millions like him made.

Wait! What's that sound?

It is the sound of my grandfather and the millions like him, spinning in their graves, (if they are 'fortunate' to actually have one), at the realisation that, actually, what he and they were fighting and dying for was the opposite.


Big Brother tapping our phones and emails 1,000 times a day | the Daily Mail

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: