Friday 4 January 2008

Hello and a very happy 2008 to you all!

Sorry if I have not been around over the holiday season but I decide to extend my break as I seldom see my immediate family,
It has also taken a couple of days to get over the travelling the 500 mile round trip to see them all.
Since getting back, I have spent some time sorting out my pc’s files, putting stuff in folders that sort of thing, the boring maintenance stuff but it has to be done if one is to stay on top of it all.
Now I am keen to get back to blogging in earnest, though I cannot seem to find Earnest on the map, it must be the place!

Well must keep this a short posting as my none-virtual life demands some attention.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

I hope you have a very good 2008.