Sunday 13 January 2008

Floundering in the Doldrums

Over the past few days I have found myself to be floundering in the doldrums of my thoughts, as though, I have lost my original purpose in starting to publish my writings on the net, and have become more like an automaton, mindlessly clicking for traffic exchanges and less of a writer.

I had also forgotten that Helium is not only a great place to publish and earn for your effort, but it is also a fantastic resource of information, largely born of experience rather than any corporate sales pitch.
It was reading through these Helium articles which provided the initial spark which drove me to start The Tao of Blog.

So, it is back to a bit of reading and to fill in some of the many holes in my cyberdike with all of these spare hands that I seem to have discovered.


Helium - Where Knowledge Rules


Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are full of wisdom and knowledge.

Thank you for sharing it with the world Pabs!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly where you are coming from.

I need to try and spend some more time getting the quality back into my writing.

Pablothehat said...

Huh! think I is wise do you PP?

Sitting here day after day alone on this hill, face fozen in a foolish grin, unable to move because cramp has set in from sitting in the Lotus Position that I have to keep perfectly still.

It was alrighr for John, Paul, George and that Ringo, all went back to their successful careers, but me, oh no! The sixties ended and there I was, am, stuck, on a flipping hill. And if I here that flipping record one more time I swear I will go beserk....

Yes quality writing, writing like it use to be, you know, when most people couldn't read.

And we were happier in those days, illiterate, simple folk with a short life expectancy.