Friday 9 November 2007

At Last I'm Free


I came across this site whilst responding to someone visiting my site today.

If I can, I do like to thank those who have taken the time and trouble to visit my blog, it just seems right.

I know of course, that as my vast internet empire expands, I will employ thousands of minions to do that for me. Now, while it is still small enough to be totally hands on, it is a privilege and a pleasure to acknowledge the effort and interest of my fellow blogrine.

Anyway.. This site ..

What struck me about this site was not the mutual backslapping to gain visitors, or the sites dazzling array of useful tips or spells which would magically open the hidden dwarf doors of Blogmoria, it was the naive honesty of the writer to reveal all of their current, if meagre earnings from their net endeavours, and to express it with an air of optimistic, infectious enthusiasm as regarding the future of their blogging ambitions, which I found to be both inspiring and strikingly familiar.

So.. thanks Forest. :-D


At Last I'm Free

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Forest Parks said...

Hi, thanks very very much for plugging my site.

I don;t actually write there anymore but I ma trying to think about uses for it in the future.

I do however post now very regularly on my blog therandomforest.info

I am a little less naive now but... the earnings have not really increased.

Thanks so so much for posting about me. :)

Pablothehat said...

Your quite welcome..I love reading about your experiences and I hop[e that you are starting to be more successful in your online ventures.
:-)