Wednesday 7 November 2007

BloggingZoom / User / Pablothehat / Submitted

Well I spent quite a bit of time on the BloggingZoom site this morning, setting up links to my Helium posting as they are sadly lacking in readership, and without readers, how do we know we are progressing as writers?
I really love this site, I love the idea, I love the layout, I love it's simple, uncluttered interface.

If you haven't signed up yet it is because you are in a coma.




BloggingZoom / User / Pablothehat / Submitted

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your writings! :o)

Wish you'd answer my e-mails more often though. :oP

dozyllama said...

Not quite a coma but I really wished I was at times! I will get there soon though!

Pablothehat said...

Hi dozy!!! Hope you are feeling better!!