Sunday 4 November 2007

Rose DesRochers - World Outside my Window

I felt very honoured today that my blog was visited by Rose DesRochers, the founder of Blogger Talk Blogging Forum and the Today's Woman Writing Community.

Ms DesRochers is an established writer with a 20 year pedigree in published poetry and a freelance writing.

Her site
is very clean, uncluttered, (as in contrast to my own LOL. Mmmm... a make over in the near future I think, then one for the site while I am at it! LOL.)

She blends her postings with as varied subjects as blogging tips, Meme, adding flavicon to your site, adding tag clouds, to Manties, which are apparently panties made just for men...to lead in lipstick.

(And no, that is not an open invitation to make some remark about my taste in dress sense Gina LOL.)

Her style of writing is as easy as a conversation with an old friend and she coveys information without any unnecessary verbiage, a skill which often alludes me.

An informative and approachable site.




Rose DesRochers - World Outside my Window

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the review of my blog. That was very sweet of you. I'm honored. :)

Pablothehat said...

No thank you.. I really liked your blog...