Monday 26 November 2007

What is Cyberbullying? - Guest Authors - Internet Safety-For Our Children's Sake

I dropped round Rose DesRocsher site this morning and she had put a link to an article on Cyber-bullying written by her son.

If you have looked though the Tao of Blog you will know that this one subject which I have a personal vested interest, having had to not only deal with a cyber attack but the process which surrounds reporting such an attack to the police.

I do not know the age of the author but he has produced a very well researched and written article on a subject which concerns anyone who uses the Internet, particularly if one uses social networking sites or Instant Messenger networks.


What is Cyberbullying? - Guest Authors - Internet Safety-For Our Children's Sake

Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

I am a lover of children's literature said...

Cyberbullying is disgusting, revolting and frankly illegal. I have been, to a very small degree, attacked online, but I have seen others attacked in chat rooms to a very, very bad degree.

Lets hope that the day will come when this horror-ably practice can and will be stopped!

Pablothehat said...

I am afraid, like most forms of human behaviour, it will not change, part of nature, there will always be those who abuse others.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for linking to his article. He is almost 14.

Pablothehat said...

WoW! At 14 I could barly string a sentence together! Give him my best regards and all the best in his project and future writings.