Tuesday 6 November 2007

BloggingZoom / Upcoming

One thing that I really enjoy and that is how helpful and community minded many of the people I have met on the net. I like to visit as often as I can, those sites I have reviewed earlier in The Tao, and one of these by Grizzly I visited this morning.

He was reviewing a social networking site Blogging Zoom which is set up for bloggers to bring more traffic, created by two more internet guru's (don't you just hate cliques!) I had not yet encountered, Courtney Tuttle, and Vic Franqui.

Apparently this social networking site is more geared to us 'Little Bloggers of the Lower Shire', those of us who are trying to gain a tentative, hairy, bare-foot hold on the Steep Winding Stair of Darkest Blogmoria.

By joining and submit your blog or article posting to Blogging Zoom along with a short description of what the item is about. It is then cast, like bread on the waters (pearl's before ..poof...go away little demon! ) to be voted on by other users.

This will hopefully start a community of bloggers who are all helping and supporting each other.



The creators site.



See your postings get listed where they can be voted upon by our peers...

You can monitor your posts progress in real time!


Once I signed up and had my first couple of posts up and running on BloggingZoom, I included it on my Netvibes page, where is mashed in quite easily.

As part of the incentive for spreading the word around about BloggingZoom if you create an article about Blogging Zoom and publish it on your site you will get a link from his Alexa ranked/ PR3 site.

Quality links are our life blood.

Check this out, this is a great idea and just might work if we all support each other.

By the way, did I mention that it is free? No? Well just shows how enthused I was!!!

Yes, there is no fee for this service, which sorta restores one's faith in your fellow human..for five minutes anyway!!



BloggingZoom / Upcoming

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Grizzly said...

Hey Pablo,

I just posted a link to you and might I suggest you zoom this so I can zoom you! Ha.

Grizzly

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to spend a day regoing over your posts so I can set up all of these great things!

Pablothehat said...

Thanks you two..Gina check out Grizzly's site too..packed with useful stuff!!!

Jason A Clark said...

BloggingZoom is taking off fast. I highly recommend it. I think it's a great way to get your stuff noticed by other people and a great way to see articles you'd never find any other way.

Pablothehat said...

I agree, I like the way the site operates, so simple to link to articles and postings,and, as you say, Jason not only do you get more people to read your creative scribbling, you get inspired by the writings of others..is that what they call a 'win-win' situation? LOL

I see you are in TX..do you tune into the Alex Jones Talk Show Jason?