Sunday 4 November 2007

MY 2 Cents 4 the DAY

Are you an Apple Mac user?

Are you one of those social climbing trendy types who bought a Mac because

a) It was refreshingly expensive and thereby reflected your social standing at the time?

b) You wanted to look down on the plebeians next door who are Windows cripples?

Are you now finding that you end up talking to yourself because;

a) No one around you has the same hardware as you and

b) You have developed a groove in your forehead from the amount of times it has hit the keyboard?

Fear not My Mac-owning Mate!

Here is a site ran by a professional.. a photographer who purchased a Mac because he knew it was the best tool for the job.

(Construct a sentence from the following: Cat, pigeons, set, the, amongst, the)


MY 2 Cents 4 the DAY

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

I am a lover of children's literature said...

Hi, thanks for the mention of my little blog.

As a Mac lover, I'm happy today because I sold another Mac at Futureshop.

Oh, by the way... I don't work there... I just stop by and starting demo a Mac to a walker who bought the computer because of my sale pitch.


Tao of Blog is a great blog. I see Technorati has you listed at 871,446. I'm at 1,072,405.

They give you an authority of 9; I'm at 7, but I have no idea on earth what that means?

Thanks for the kind words. I shall return. :O)

Pablothehat said...

That mean's you have to give me all of your Pokamon cards!!!!

I am a lover of children's literature said...

Hmmm, how about baseball cards? I traded all my Pokamon cards for Long John's (underwear) for the long, cold Canadian winters!