Sunday 18 November 2007

Blogging Zoom Zooming | Internet Marketing | Strategy & Services

I have just taken a look at Courtney Tuttle's recent posting regarding Bloggingzoom's meteoric rise in popularity.

(Now there's a phrase which defies actuality. Meteors, in their natural habitat of space never rise or fall, no up or down in space.

You may get away with over there and over here, but never up or down.

The only time we humans generally encounter meteors is usually in the down phase by entering the atmosphere. As far as I am aware, no human has ever seen one leave the planet.)

Anyway I digress. (It's my blog and I'll digress if I want to!)

It seems that Bloggingzoom is just what the blogger ordered, even outstripping Courtney's own site!
Blogging Zoom Zooming | Internet Marketing | Strategy & Services

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you wanna come over and help me set up all of these cool things you share with us?

Pablothehat said...

LOL doubt they would let me in LOL

Divinyl said...

Just to let you know that I have 'tagged' you in a meme...I am so sorry dude! I felt it would be rude if I didn't respond to at least this first one I was tagged with and then, by nature, you have to pass it on. No more after this, I promise!

Gina, you have already done this one, I wasn't just leaving you out!